- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Whitney Port
Whitney Eve Port (born March 4, 1985) is an American television personality, clothing designer, and author. Her former employers include Teen Vogue, for which she was a fashion contributor, People's Revolution, and Diane von Fürstenberg. In 2006, Port rose to prominence as one of the four original cast members in The Hills, an MTV reality television series. In 2008, she received her own spin-off series, The City. - Source: Wikipedia
Katie Holmes, greeting well-wishers in a black leather blazer and gold beaded heels, became the latest celebrity to take a serious stab at fashion with her Holmes & Yang preview at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday.
Katie Holmes greeted well-wishers in a black leather blazer and gold beaded heels as she became the latest celebrity to take a serious stab at fashion with her Holmes & Yang preview at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday.
Whitney Port turned to the crown jewels of London in prints that evoked precious stones, crystals and rock formations in gray, greens and a broad range of blues, from sky to, well, jewel.