- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Whoopi Goldberg Items
One makes a video with Steve Buscemi and rockers Vampire Weekend. Another gets shout-outs from Whoopi Goldberg and Brooke Shields. A third hobnobs over cocktails with an actor from "The Sopranos."
When President Obama arrives in Northern Ireland on Monday for the two-day Group of Eight summit, he'll encounter "the biggest policing operation" in local history. Some 8,000 police and military troops have assembled in the picturesque town of Enniskillen, which plays host to the president and seven other leaders, along with a large, uninvited gaggle of dissidents, environmentalists, pacifists and protesters that also number in the thousands.
Filmmakers from Richard Linklater to David Gordon Green to Whoopi Goldberg are bringing films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival.
Hollywood might be a liberal town, but there are plenty of celebrities who own guns — and they're not afraid to use them.
Barbara Walters would probably like to hit the reset button on 2013.
Barbara Walters has the chicken pox.
Barbara Walters probably would like to hit the reset button on 2013.
Celebrities on Monday reacted to the death of "Odd Couple" star Jack Klugman, who died Monday at age 90. Here are samples of sentiments expressed on Twitter:
Robert De Niro, Michael J. Fox, Whoopi Goldberg and other celebrities along with pro sports stars are being featured in public service TV announcements to raise money to provide permanent housing for Superstorm Sandy victims in New York.