- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Whoopi Goldberg Items
Whoopi Goldberg, John Legend, Sean Combs and Serena Williams now have a place in the National Portrait Gallery in a show opening Friday, along with other leading black figures who may be lesser known.
Will Ferrell, who refined his impersonation of President George W. Bush on "Saturday Night Live" and later took his presidential act to Broadway, was awarded the nation's top humor prize Sunday night.
The ongoing Wall Street protests get such cozy press.
Culinary confession time for Whoopi Goldberg: Potato chips are her undoing.
The rough, tough ladies of "The View"? No problem for former Vice President Dick Cheney. Cheney was on the daytime show Tuesday promoting his new memoir, "In My Time," and there were no fireworks. "The View" hosts, particularly Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar, are often combative with guests they disagree with politically.
Just weeks after Fox dropped "America's Most Wanted" after more than two decades, its creator-host, John Walsh, has a new home for the show on the Lifetime network.
In the tradition of Bob Hope and Johnny Carson, and later Billy Crystal, Steve Martin and Whoopi Goldberg, Oscar is going back to its comedic roots with Eddie Murphy as host.
With Oprah Winfrey gone, daytime television is ready for a new monarch.
Like David Letterman, Ashton Kutcher isn't afraid of a little fatwa humor.