- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Whoopi Goldberg Items
Michael Vick is the talk of everything.
He's the leader of the free world, and he's won a Nobel Peace Prize. But only now, by one measure, is Barack Obama finally truly famous:
"Saturday Night Live" comics on Tuesday were celebrating the work of Tina Fey _ best known for her Emmy Award-winning impression of Sarah Palin _ as the comedienne and writer receives the nation's top humor prize at the Kennedy Center.
Will Ferrell's plot to take over the weekend box office has succeeded.
Brace for it. Julian Assange has stepped back in the news.
A theatrical adaptation of the movie "Sister Act" will be getting its groove on in a Broadway theater.
Whoopi Goldberg says she channels her grief from her mother's death last month by staying busy.
Whoopi Goldberg has left the London production of "Sister Act" to fly back to the U.S. after her mother had a stroke.
We look at past presidents, and presidential candidates, who have appeared on popular television shows.