- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Wild Cat Items
Kentucky center Willie Cauley-Stein got a whole lot of grief from his teammates for a comment he made ahead of his team's game against Kansas State, when he brazenly said the No. 8 seed Wildcats intended to "shock the world" in the NCAA tournament.
Al Horford never thought he'd spend a month training with the Dominican Republic national team in the middle of Kentucky.
Jean-Paul Olukemi scored a career-high 22 points in his Big 12 debut and fueled a big second-half run as Oklahoma State raced past No. 17 Kansas State 76-62 Saturday to knock off the Wildcats for the second straight year.