- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Wilder Items
Geert Wilders has been a member of the Dutch Parliament for 14 years and is the founder and head of Holland's Party for Freedom (PVV). He is known across Europe for his staunch defense of individual liberties in the face of increasingly strict speech codes and other politically correct legislation.
Although the Netherlands is widely recognized as a bea- con for liberalism, tolerance and freedom of speech, the last decade has proved that it is perhaps not as tolerant as many thought it to be, as both tolerance and freedom of speech have been under attack, literally in the murders of Islam critics Pim Fortuyn and Theo van Gogh.