- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Wildlife Research Institute
Fisherman in southwest Florida say octopuses are threatening to decimate their stone crab harvests.
Researchers fear a hunter may have killed a black bear named Hope that became famous when her birth in northeastern Minnesota was broadcast live to a worldwide audience over the Internet.
A new marine species has been discovered in the Gulf of Mexico.