- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Wilkes-Barre
State police say a fire that claimed the life of a woman in northeastern Pennsylvania last month was deliberately set.
A man charged in a shooting death at a northeastern Pennsylvania party last summer has been found guilty of attempted homicide in an unrelated shooting.
The long-delayed double-homicide trial of Hugo Selenski is being postponed again.
Prosecutors say a man who pleaded guilty in a northeast Pennsylvania crash that killed a child deserves a longer-than-usual sentence, citing a positive drug test.
Two new defense attorneys have been appointed in the long-delayed double-murder trial of Hugo Selenski.