- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Wilkes-Barre
State police say a fire that claimed the life of a woman in northeastern Pennsylvania last month was deliberately set.
A man charged in a shooting death at a northeastern Pennsylvania party last summer has been found guilty of attempted homicide in an unrelated shooting.
The long-delayed double-homicide trial of Hugo Selenski is being postponed again.
Prosecutors say a man who pleaded guilty in a northeast Pennsylvania crash that killed a child deserves a longer-than-usual sentence, citing a positive drug test.
Two new defense attorneys have been appointed in the long-delayed double-murder trial of Hugo Selenski.