- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Will Bruin
Will Bruin scored early in the second half, and the Houston Dynamo held on for a 1-0 win over the Columbus Crew on Wednesday for their second straight win.
Giles Barnes scored two goals to help lift the Houston Dynamo over Chivas USA 4-1 on Saturday night.
Will Bruin scored in the 16th minute to end Houston's scoreless streak at 334 minutes and the Dynamo went on to tie the Portland Timbers 1-1 on Sunday.
Will Bruin scored in the 40th minute to help the Houston Dynamo beat the Montreal Impact 1-0 on Saturday night.
Will Bruin scored twice and added an assist to help the Houston Dynamo rout the New England Revolution 4-0 on Saturday night in the season opener for both teams.
Bruin, who now has four goals this season, has scored nine times in nine career appearances against United. He notched the first multi-goal game of his career with a hat trick in a 4-1 win over United in Houston on April 29, 2011.
The MLS playoffs have been full of twists and turns for D.C. United. After a poor second-half performance against the Houston Dynamo on Sunday, the club will have to find yet another memorable moment if it wants to play for this year's championship.
For nearly three years, D.C. United's inability to win back-to-back matches has been a fitting symbol for the club's maddening inconsistency, as well as a sore subject for players, coaches and fans alike.
"That's one thing we knew that if we could get on them early their heads would go down and maybe they wouldn't have as much fight," Bruin said about the importance of an early goal against a struggling side.