- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Will Ferrell
In Hollywood, he may forever be known as the "O-face" guy.
Michelle Obama stopped by Jimmy Fallon's revamped "Tonight Show" to chat about family life in the White House and promote two of her causes, healthy eating and fighting fat.
First lady Michelle Obama appeared on the "Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon for a quick comedy sketch with Will Ferrell, to dish on her near-driving age daughter -- and to solicit success stories for her signature "Let's Move" exercise and nutrition campaign.
Jimmy Fallon is premiering his new show with a bang.
"The Lego Movie" clicked with moviegoers, assembling an exceptional $69.1 million debut at the weekend box office, according to studio estimates.
Toy movies occupy a spot on the respectability meter somewhere between talking dog films and "Showgirls."
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — Television's Independent Film Channel is no more.
Like its predecessor, “Anchorman 2” is a deeply silly riff on the world of television news. Instead of local broadcasts, however, the subject this time is the world of 24-hour cable news networks.
Riviera Imports is the latest to capitalize on the "Anchorman" franchise, announcing its new Ron Burgundy Blended Scotch Whisky ahead of the sequel's premiere.
Costco faces fresh ridicule after a Los Angeles Times columnist caught another Southern California location selling Ron Burgundy's book, a memoir by the fictional "Anchorman" character played by Will Ferrell, in the non-fiction section, just weeks after the wholesaler made headlines for labeling Bibles as fiction.
Will Ferrell was scheduled to reprise his role on a Thursday evening edition of the highlights show on ESPN. The network announced Wednesday night that the appearance had been scrapped because of the "potential implications" of the news conference scheduled Thursday afternoon about the investigation into sexual assault allegations against Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston.
For one day only, Emerson College in Boston will be named the Ron Burgundy School of Communication to honor the fictitious San Diego anchorman on Dec. 4.
Zack Greinke gave the Los Angeles Dodgers the clutch performance they needed in a 6-4 victory over the Cardinals on Wednesday that trimmed St. Louis' lead to 3-2 in the NL championship series.
Welcome back to BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for all your NCAA needs.
Welcome to BracketRacket, your one-stop shopping place for all things NCAA.
"We didn't have a voice, until there was you," he said before breaking into a rendition of "Till There Was You."
He said her "fearlessness" was her biggest contribution and that she changed America.