- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Will Johnson
Erick Torres scored in the 79th minute to help Chivas USA tie Portland 1-1 on Saturday night, leaving the Timbers winless at 0-2-4.
The Portland Timbers' season-opening draw with Philadelphia left them wondering what they could have done to pull out the win.
The Portland Timbers mirror the personality of first-year coach Caleb Porter. With two matches left and a playoff berth within grasp, the team is all business.
Will Johnson scored in the 49th minute to help Real Salt Lake beat D.C. United 1-0 Saturday night for its first Major League Soccer victory in more than a month.
When they see Will Johnson leave, they could throw up their hands and say, `Hey, what are these crazy guys doing?'
"It's a big win obviously," Johnson said. "We get closer to our goal: Get in the playoffs and get the highest seed possible."