- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Will Power Items
Ryan Hunter-Reay opened the IndyCar season determined to take his career to another level.
Brad Keselowski raced to an impressive victory in the opening race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup, outdueling five-time champion Jimmie Johnson at Chicagoland Speedway on Sunday.
The decision to stay with Andretti Autosport apparently came down to loyalty for Ryan Hunter-Reay.
Will Power, in his third attempt at winning the IndyCar championship, again had his chances spoiled by a wreck.
There was unanimous support in IndyCar on Friday for driver Mike Conway, who pulled out of the season finale because he was uncomfortable racing on the oval at Auto Club Speedway.
IndyCar championship contender Ryan Hunter-Reay has agreed to a multiyear contract extension with Andretti Autosport.
Marco Andretti won the pole for the IndyCar season finale, putting himself in position for a strong close to what's been the worst year of his career.
IndyCar championship contenders Will Power and Ryan Hunter-Reay will both be penalized on the starting grid for unapproved engine changes before Saturday night's season finale.
Over the past decade, there have been times when both Will Power and Ryan Hunter-Reay were either out of work or deep in debt. Both considered abandoning racing altogether.