- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Will Power Items
Dario Franchitti was moved to the 24th and final starting position Sunday after receiving a 10-grip penalty for an unapproved engine change.
It was the second career win for Pagenaud, both this year. The 29-year-old Frenchman became the third driver to win in three years on the bumpy, challenging street course that runs through the middle of the city.
Scott Dixon swiped the pole from Will Power on the last lap to take the top spot Saturday for the Grand Prix of Baltimore.
Nothing is going to change the damaging penalty that Scott Dixon received for inadvertently making contact with Will Power's Team Penske pit crew last Sunday.
Chip Ganassi is still miffed about a pit-road incident last weekend that resulted in a crucial penalty against his IndyCar driver, Scott Dixon.
Helio Castroneves doesn't mind benefiting from the misfortunes of his closest title contenders in the IndyCar championship. Not even from a controversial penalty that led to criticism of his team.
Justin Wilson avoided all the drama at Sonoma Raceway on the way to a strong result.
Dario Franchitti has won the pole for Sunday's IndyCar race at Sonoma Raceway.
Although Dario Franchitti hasn't won an IndyCar race since last year's Indianapolis 500, he's in prime position to snap that unpleasant streak when he starts on the pole Sunday in an excellent Honda at Sonoma Raceway.