- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Will Power Items
IndyCar drivers and owners have always considered Derrick Walker to be a beacon of leadership.
IndyCar heads to its signature event in Indianapolis with some momentum after James Hinchcliffe's last-turn pass of Takuma Sato for victory in Brazil.
Upset after a qualifying mishap that sent him to the back of the grid for the Sao Paulo 300, Will Power got into a brief spat with a Brazilian radio reporter, having to comeback and apologize.
Winning the Sao Paulo 300 for a fourth straight time became a lot harder for Will Power after a mishap in qualifying sent him to the back of the grid for Sunday's IndyCar race.
Helio Castroneves can't count on home advantage against rival and teammate Will Power at the Sao Paulo 300 on Sunday.
Will Power couldn't be going to a better place to try to end his winless streak in the IndyCar series.
Mike Conway is certain it will take him only one lap to get up to speed at Long Beach, and he believes he's a threat to win Sunday's race.
For the first time in 24 years, an Andretti was behind the wheel of an open-wheel car at Pocono.
For many different reasons, Ryan Hunter-Reay didn't receive the proper accolades for winning last year's IndyCar championship.