- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Will Smith
He tried to kiss Will Smith in Moscow, attempted to steal Adele's spotlight at the Grammys, dove under America Ferrera's dress at Cannes and now, police say, accosted Brad Pitt on the red carpet of a Hollywood premiere.
Since 2011, former television journalist Vitalii Sediuk has gained a reputation for outlandish stunts involving celebrities that have gotten him mocked, slapped, arrested (twice) and fired from the Ukranian television station 1+1.
The Milwaukee Brewers made a call to the bullpen.
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are under investigation by the Los Angeles Department of Children & Family Services after a photo of their 13-year-old daughter, Willow, went viral, according to a report by Radar Online.
For Ryan Doumit, the wait was agonizing.
Francisco Rodriguez convinced his manager that he could pitch for a fourth straight day.
That enormous expanse of drying, cracking, unexplored, awe-inspiring mud.
Before the big show, the Oscars have a casual day.
If Jimmy Fallon had already proven he was a natural hosting NBC's "Late Night," he left no doubt Monday that "The Tonight Show" now fits him like a glove.
The Saints just released three veterans and won't bring back a fourth. Should the Redskins pursue any of them?
The New Orleans Saints made their first major moves of what is expected to be a challenging offseason on Wednesday, releasing strong safety Roman Harper, outside linebacker and defensive end Will Smith, and cornerback Jabari Greer.
The fashion pack says "Bonjour, Paris!" as the catwalk shows move on from Milan and onto the final dash to the finish line of fall-winter 2014 menswear collections.
The Holderness family of Raleigh, N.C., has released a new video version of their family Christmas card. In less than a week, the video has more than 2 million views on YouTube.
Anyone unfamiliar with Chip Kelly's unique way of disguising play calls might confuse the Philadelphia Eagles' sideline for a commercial promoting the City of Brotherly Love.
Clocking in at a trim 100 minutes, “After Earth” is a fairly decent example of the man-on-a-mission thrill ride. It may not live up to its nine-figure budget, but it packs enough legitimately pulse-pounding action to make up for the failings of the story.
Smith said he had fun after waking up with a feeling he would get a shot against one of his former teams.
"It doesn't matter what inning I'm throwing. I pitch people the same," Smith said.