- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
Latest Will Smith Items
The Holderness family of Raleigh, N.C., has released a new video version of their family Christmas card. In less than a week, the video has more than 2 million views on YouTube.
Anyone unfamiliar with Chip Kelly's unique way of disguising play calls might confuse the Philadelphia Eagles' sideline for a commercial promoting the City of Brotherly Love.
Spacey ideologues are alien to the American way
The San Francisco 49ers traded linebacker Parys Haralson to the Saints on Monday to fill a big need for New Orleans, a person with knowledge of the deal said.
Move over, Madonna. Look out, Lady Gaga. Miley Cyrus has arrived, and the 20-year-old underwear-wearing, strip-act-strutting musical maven has brought shock performance to a new level.
Clocking in at a trim 100 minutes, “After Earth” is a fairly decent example of the man-on-a-mission thrill ride. It may not live up to its nine-figure budget, but it packs enough legitimately pulse-pounding action to make up for the failings of the story.
Michael Douglas, Bill Murray and Bruce Willis are just a few of stars to move from a life on television to a successful film career.
A man who attempted to upstage Adele at Sunday's Grammy Awards faces a possible trespassing charge for his latest awkward celebrity interaction.
The man who was arrested after attempting to upstage Adele at Sunday's Grammy Awards has a new message for the singer: "help me."