- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Will Smith Items
James Avery, the bulky character actor who laid down the law as the Honorable Philip Banks in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," has died.
The Holderness family of Raleigh, N.C., has released a new video version of their family Christmas card. In less than a week, the video has more than 2 million views on YouTube.
Anyone unfamiliar with Chip Kelly's unique way of disguising play calls might confuse the Philadelphia Eagles' sideline for a commercial promoting the City of Brotherly Love.
Spacey ideologues are alien to the American way
The San Francisco 49ers traded linebacker Parys Haralson to the Saints on Monday to fill a big need for New Orleans, a person with knowledge of the deal said.
Move over, Madonna. Look out, Lady Gaga. Miley Cyrus has arrived, and the 20-year-old underwear-wearing, strip-act-strutting musical maven has brought shock performance to a new level.
Clocking in at a trim 100 minutes, “After Earth” is a fairly decent example of the man-on-a-mission thrill ride. It may not live up to its nine-figure budget, but it packs enough legitimately pulse-pounding action to make up for the failings of the story.
Michael Douglas, Bill Murray and Bruce Willis are just a few of stars to move from a life on television to a successful film career.
A man who attempted to upstage Adele at Sunday's Grammy Awards faces a possible trespassing charge for his latest awkward celebrity interaction.