- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Will Spradling
For the first time in four years, the George Washington Colonials welcomed a power conference opponent to the Charles E. Smith Center on Saturday.
Bill Self's Big 12 colleagues must believe him to be a genius.
"I'm not looking to replace anybody," said Spradling, a deadeye foul shooter who was 87.5 percent from the line for the year and perfect in eleven games. "It's a team effort, an entire team effort."