- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Will Witherspoon
Commissioner Roger Goodell wrote NFL players Thursday, outlining the league's last proposal to the union and cautioning that "each passing day puts our game and our shared economics further at risk."
Bud Adams has thought it over, and the Tennessee Titans' owner has decided he isn't ready just yet to part with Jeff Fisher.
The "cloud coverage" has cleared, and quarterback David Garrard is ready to return for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Tennessee Titans' approach to sacking quarterbacks really hasn't changed in about 12 years. Just the results are much better this season.
Tennessee linebacker Gerald McRath feels like a child in a toy store, eager to run around the aisles and rip open everything.
Veteran linebacker Will Witherspoon is helping Titans' fans forget about Keith Bulluck.
Arizona coach Ken Whisenhunt and Titans coach Jeff Fisher may have hit on the way to eliminate brawls when opposing NFL teams practice together in the preseason.
Safety Chris Hope sees an aggressive defense. Tackle Tony Brown thinks Tennessee is ready for a track meet this season thanks to all the fast, athletic guys around him. Linebacker Stephen Tulloch believes the Titans are group of unknowns ready to make their reputations.
Donovan McNabb wears different colors. Brian Westbrook is job-hunting. Sheldon Brown and other veterans are gone, too.
"The other side of it is he understands the players' perspective," Witherspoon said.
"He understands how to approach it, and I think the better part about it is he's consistent. He understands there's ebbs and flows, but at the same time he knows how to approach that and say, `OK guys get your feet back on the ground. We're going for round two, the next snap."