- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Willamette
Willamette, from the Clackamas language of the Columbia River, Oregon, can refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
Record warm temperatures have accelerated the melting of an already skimpy snowpack in most of Oregon, particularly in the south.
In ever-greater numbers, Oregonians are learning to walk on water.
Fire managers at the Willamette and Deschutes national forests still intend to ignite prescribed fires in designated wilderness areas, but they won't be doing it as a joint effort as they planned.
Leslie Robinson had 20 points and 18 rebounds and Corvallis earned its first state championship berth with a 48-28 win over Hermiston in the OSAA Class 5A girls basketball semifinals Friday night.
Lexi Bando scored 29 points and Willamette capped a dominant season with a 63-54 win over Corvallis in the OSAA Class 5A girls basketball championship game Saturday night.
Leslie Robinson scored 14 points and had 14 rebounds and Corvallis defeated West Albany 46-23 Wednesday night in the quarterfinals of the OSAA Class 5A girls tournament.
One pineapple express after another bringing warm rain across Oregon has helped boost reservoirs west of the Cascades and snowpacks in the northern mountains.
Norwood Island is an in-between sort of place.
No snow? No problem, if you're looking for fun on the Willamette Pass Highway (state route 58).