- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - William A. Campos
Prince George's County Council member Leslie E. Johnson's refusal to resign after a pair of felony convictions could become a major distraction in coming months and slow the learning process for her eventual successor, colleagues say.
"It's time for the district to have full representation from every angle," said council member William A. Campos, a Democrat. "We've done our best to make sure District 6 isn't left out ... but there are certain things we're not going to be able to know because we don't live in the district."
"We're looking to get the council back to nine members, together, put all the controversy of the last year behind us and move the government forward," Mr. Campos said.