- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
William A. Clark
Latest William A. Clark Items
Important paintings by Claude Monet and Pierre-Auguste Renoir are among 400 items that will be sold from a reclusive heiress' private trove at Christie's this spring, the auction house announced Friday.
Art, musical instruments, Gilded Age furniture and rare books from a reclusive copper heiress' private trove will be sold this spring, Christie's auction house said, after a feud over her estate was settled this past fall.
A scandal over the fortune of reclusive mining heiress Huguette Clark has renewed interest in the life of her father, copper magnate William A. Clark, once one of the nation's richest men.