- Nancy Pelosi: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - William Bradford Bishop Jr.
A former diplomat on the FBI's Most Wanted list suspected of bludgeoning five family members to death with a hammer nearly 40 years ago in Maryland has Southern California roots and may be in the region, authorities said.
"The Family Annihilator" allegedly killed his mother, his wife and three sons in 1976, but now the FBI believes that by adding him to its 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list that it may have a chance to bring him to justice.