- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - William Cohen
An interim nuclear agreement between world powers and Iran presents "the perfect time" to press for the release of an ex-Marine being held on spying charges, a former defense secretary and three retired high-ranking generals wrote to President Barack Obama.
The U.S. has come far in the journey toward racial equality, but change must continue, former defense secretary William Cohen said on Monday.
RUTLAND, Vt. (AP) — A Vermont judge has dissolved the civil union between two former lesbian partners and awarded custody of their 5-year-old daughter to the Northern Virginia woman who has renounced her homosexuality. The other woman was awarded regular visitation.
One famous example was the $600 toilet seat that inspired then-Sen. William Cohen to quip, "It gives new meaning to the word throne."
Although Sen. Olympia Snowe, Sen. Susan Collins and former Sen. William Cohen are Republicans, he said they acted like independents.