- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - William E. Smith
A former Rhode Island art dealer convicted of defrauding a wide range of investors _ from a wealthy collector of Japanese swords to a school janitor _ was sentenced to 16 years in prison Thursday for his elaborate multimillion-dollar scheme.
"How many of y'all know this song?" The saxophone player smoothly yielded the notes of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
"That's like 'Wow,' " he said. "That's really powerful."
The W.E.S. Group plays hip-hop with a positive message, unlike the music Mr. Smith said he sees in the mainstream media.