- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
William France Sr.
Latest William France Sr. Items
Brian France didn't expect to spend his 10-year anniversary as chairman of NASCAR sorting through the biggest credibility crisis in the sport's history.
Grand-AM Road Racing founder Jim France was formally presented Thursday with the French flag he'll use to start the 90th anniversary running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
NASCAR honored a pair of its most famous and successful families with inductions into the Hall of Fame on Wednesday.
Bruton Smith just can't help himself sometimes.
Brad Keselowski has been vocal about his desire to use his position as NASCAR champion to be an industry leader.
Ben Kennedy made signs, cleaned garbage cans and worked on the sewage truck. He even parked cars at Daytona International Speedway.
The numbers that stand out on the ARCA starting grid aren't the ones on the side of the stock cars.
Sports car racing in North America is getting a makeover.
Wendell Scott and Rusty Wallace are among the five new nominees announced Wednesday for the 2013 NASCAR Hall of Fame class.