- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - William Godwin
Leading thinkers on the left have regarded those who disagree with them as being not merely factually wrong but morally repugnant.
William Godwin practices his chip handling under the watchful eyes of his children. Shannon Dadds gets card tips from her son. When Claudia Harbourt has downtime during her nursing shift, she hones her blackjack skills with her patients.
"On this side of the table, all you have to do is remember 21," Mr. Godwin, a 51-year-old Severna Park resident, said as he took a turn as a player. "It's a very different game from that side of the table. There are so many rules, so many things you have to remember."