- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - William Gray
Country music star Randy Travis remained in critical condition after surgery Wednesday night to relieve pressure on his brain, publicist Kirt Webster said. The 54-year-old Grammy Award-winning singer had been improving while being treated for heart failure caused by a viral infection when he had the stroke.
A Kentucky house fire Saturday left a pregnant woman, her boyfriend and five children dead from smoke inhalation, a coroner said.
The “Three Wooden Crosses” singer was in good health until three weeks before he was hospitalized, when he contracted a viral upper respiratory infection, Gray said.
"They were the best kids in the world," William Gray, the father of the three, told the Lexington Herald-Leader.