- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
William H. Macy
Latest William H. Macy Items
Marty Kaan is TV's first black antihero, and he demands to be judged by the perfectly dreadful content of his character, rather than the totally irrelevant color of his skin.
ABC News' new advertising slogan is "See the whole picture," and division President Ben Sherwood said Monday that reflects an effort to broaden his journalists' definition of what they do.
William H. Macy has earned critical acclaim for playing nerdy asexual characters in films such as "Fargo" and "Magnolia." But he says his role as a conniving deadbeat dad on Showtime's "Shameless" series is turning him into a sex symbol.
John Krasinski, Helen Hunt, Michael Cera, Amanda Seyfried, Danny Glover and rap star Common are among the stars with movies heading to the Sundance Film Festival.
William H. Macy and Emmy Rossum are "Shameless" about their excitement for the Emmy Awards.
Never underestimate Wisteria Lane's grapevine.
Deftly mixing comedy with tragedy, director Mario Monicelli laid bare Italy's flaws and sins for a half-century on the screen.
Fox shuffles fall sked