- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - William J. H. Boetcker
The Internet is full of health-related studies and articles. Most of them provide similar, age-old wisdom: Eat right, exercise and don't smoke. There are no guarantees, but following this timeless advice generally leads to a longer, healthier life.
William Boetcker, who famously wrote almost 100 years ago: "You cannot bring prosperity by discouraging thrift.