- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - William J. Kelly
Fresh from concluding contentious talks with Congress to raise the nation's debt limit, President Obama will fly to Chicago Wednesday to celebrate his 50th birthday at a fundraiser where tea-party activists plan a protest.
The owner of a television production company, Mr. Kelly said his event will be a jobs fair for unemployed Chicagoans.
"It just happens to be right across the street from the president's birthday bash," he said. "So we'll head over to the president's party to see if any of his rich donors are hiring."