- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - William Joppy
The former middleweight champion of the world is in training, even at the age of 43, even though he officially retired from the ring more than two years ago.
"I love goals, and this make this goal of mine something special," Joppy said. "Running in the New York City marathon, and helping kids. Still fighting."
"I loved roadwork as a fighter," said Joppy, a Washington, D.C., native. "It was always like a high for me."