- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - William Joppy
The former middleweight champion of the world is in training, even at the age of 43, even though he officially retired from the ring more than two years ago.
"I love goals, and this make this goal of mine something special," Joppy said. "Running in the New York City marathon, and helping kids. Still fighting."
"I loved roadwork as a fighter," said Joppy, a Washington, D.C., native. "It was always like a high for me."