- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - William Marotta
The Kansas Supreme Court is delaying a decision on whether a Topeka man who provided sperm to a lesbian couple must undergo genetic testing.
A Kansas man who provided sperm to a lesbian couple has asked the Kansas Supreme Court to direct a district court judge to block the state's request that the man undergo paternity testing.
After what he has been through in the past year, William Marotta wouldn't provide sperm again to a couple wanting to parent a child.
A man who provided sperm to a lesbian couple in response to an online ad is the father of a child born to one of the women and must pay child support, a Kansas judge ruled Wednesday.
A Kansas judge has ruled that a man who donated sperm to a lesbian couple after responding to their online ad is the father of a child born to the women and must pay child support.
Kansas is trying to force a man who donated sperm to a lesbian couple to pay child support, arguing that the agreement he and the women signed releasing him from all parental duties was invalid because they didn't go through a doctor.
Marotta has said he contacted Schreiner and her partner at the time, Angela Bauer, after seeing an ad they placed on Craigslist seeking a sperm donor.
Since October 2012, the Kansas Department for Children and Families has sought to have Marotta declared the father of a girl born to Jennifer Schreiner in 2009.