- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
Latest William Mcquain Items
A man charged with first-degree murder in the beating deaths of his estranged wife and her 11-year-old son in Montgomery County last fall will face the charges collectively rather than in separate trials, against the wishes of defense attorneys.
A man accused of brutally slaying his estranged wife and 11-year-old stepson in October was indicted Thursday on charges of murder and kidnapping related to their deaths.
A man accused of fatally stabbing his wife as she slept and fatally beating his stepson with a baseball bat was ordered held without bond Thursday in Montgomery County District Court in Rockville, officials said.
Human remains discovered in a wooded area near Little Bennett Regional Park in Clarksburg are likely those of missing 11-year-old William McQuain, Montgomery County police said Tuesday.
Police in Montgomery County searched additional parks Monday in Clarksburg and Damascus with the hopes of finding an 11-year-old boy whose mother was discovered slain in her Germantown home.
Montgomery County police are investigating the killing of a Germantown woman and the disappearance of her 11-year-old son.