- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Topic - William Miller
Four teenagers will be charged as adults with robberies linked to the recent fatal stabbing of another teen in the Woodley Park Metro Station, according to prosecutors.
Metropolitan police arrested seven men Tuesday who they say are linked to a drug trafficking organization responsible for distributing large amounts of cocaine in the D.C. area, prosecutors said.
The initial seizure, which netted nearly 65 pounds of cocaine, an assault rifle, two pistols, two bulletproof vests and close to $600,000, was one of the largest recent drug seizures in the area, Mr. Miller said.
The announcement comes after the April seizure of nearly 65 pounds of cocaine from a storage unit in Hyattsville and the arrests of four men who were at the unit, said William Miller, spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office for the District.