- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - William Miller
Four teenagers will be charged as adults with robberies linked to the recent fatal stabbing of another teen in the Woodley Park Metro Station, according to prosecutors.
Metropolitan police arrested seven men Tuesday who they say are linked to a drug trafficking organization responsible for distributing large amounts of cocaine in the D.C. area, prosecutors said.
Asked Monday about the status of the probe, William Miller, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office, said "the investigation into the 2010 mayoral election is continuing."
"No one has been charged with respect to that," said William Miller, spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office.