- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - William Moreno
Authorities were seeking more witnesses Tuesday to help explain what led a naked man to start chewing another naked man's face and whose only response when confronted by police was to growl and keep attacking — even after being shot.
"We know that there were many people on the MacArthur Causeway and we're hoping they come forward," Detective William Moreno was quoted Monday by the newspaper as saying.