- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - William Morrow
1. "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green (Dutton's Children)
iBook charts for week ending May 5, 2014:
Copyright 5/8/2013 Publishers Weekly. Week ending 4/27/14, powered by Nielsen Bookscan 5/8/2013 The Nielsen Company.
Ed Klein, known for his best-selling takedowns of Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton among others, has signed up for two more books.
Bristol Palin's new book, "Not Afraid of Life," opens at 100 mph and never slows down. Everything the title promises is is an intimathere. This te, insider, unabashed account of life in the Palin family. This is a teenager's almost innocent portrayal of her sudden rise to fame and the people she encounters along the way.
It's official: Bristol Palin has a book deal.
A "lifelong friend" of Michael Jackson's is promising to tell all.
Publisher William Morrow says the American music icon will tell never-before-heard stories about his life, family, music, politics, Texas, religion and favorite recreational activity.
Publisher William Morrow said the American music icon will tell never-before-heard stories about his life, family, music, politics, Texas, religion and favorite recreational activity.