- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - William Morrow
Ed Klein, known for his best-selling takedowns of Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton among others, has signed up for two more books.
Bristol Palin's new book, "Not Afraid of Life," opens at 100 mph and never slows down. Everything the title promises is is an intimathere. This te, insider, unabashed account of life in the Palin family. This is a teenager's almost innocent portrayal of her sudden rise to fame and the people she encounters along the way.
It's official: Bristol Palin has a book deal.
A "lifelong friend" of Michael Jackson's is promising to tell all.
Publisher William Morrow says the American music icon will tell never-before-heard stories about his life, family, music, politics, Texas, religion and favorite recreational activity.
Publisher William Morrow said the American music icon will tell never-before-heard stories about his life, family, music, politics, Texas, religion and favorite recreational activity.