- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - William Perry
A group of second-graders sat beaming with curiosity as Arthur Thomas talked about Harriet Tubman. He explained the Underground Railroad, and the William Perry Elementary School students seemed to grasp the concept. The word "railroad" alone seemed to rivet them.
The staffing situation at the state ethics commission has worsened, as the lead assistant to the executive secretary has resigned and the staff attorney remains on administrative leave.
Eastern Illinois University President William Perry says the school needs to cut about $7 million from its spending over the next two years.
Pakistan, Mr. Hadley and Mr. Perry stated, "is vulnerable to an Iranian-style revolution that Islamists would exploit."
"It just seems like there needs to be more dialogue about what the public wants in this whole deal," Perry said. "It just gives the appearance that this thing is sailing through like a rubber stamp."