- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
William Taylor Iii
Latest William Taylor Iii Items
Former International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn and a hotel maid settled her lawsuit Monday over sexual-assault allegations that sank his political career and spurred scrutiny of his dealings with women on two continents.
House Republicans said Tuesday they will press for more answers after an inspector general’s report charged that the top lawyer for the National Labor Relations Board had an apparent financial conflict of interest in a case involving Wal-Mart.
The top lawyer at the National Labor Relations Board violated federal ethics rules by helping investigate a case involving Wal-Mart Stores Inc., despite holding a financial interest in the company, the board's inspector general has found.