- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - William Wright
A central Nebraska man described as "a slave to drugs" has been sent to prison for burglary and using a hammer to kill his 6-month-old puppy.
D.C. fire officials are investigating an order that directed firefighters to fill a private swimming pool over the weekend in the midst of an onslaught of emergency calls related to Friday's storm.
"What you did, in my opinion - whether under the influence or not - was depraved," said Judge William Wright of Hall County District Court.
"I can't comment on that," Mr. Wright said, forwarding questions on to Battalion Chief Brian Lee, who also declined to comment.