- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Williams Items
A former Selma High School teacher has pleaded guilty to a felony charge of having sex with a teen student, a case that helped put a spotlight on the troubled Selma city school system.
A large explosion rocked a natural gas processing plant on the Washington-Oregon border Monday, injuring five workers, causing about 400 people to evacuate from nearby farms and homes, and emitting a mushroom cloud of black smoke that was visible for more than a mile.
Before his mother became the model for Blanche DuBois of "A Streetcar Named Desire" and his sister the inspiration for Laura Wingfield of "The Glass Menagerie," Tennessee Williams drew upon a college girlfriend - if only in name - to tell a story of desire, drunkenness and regret.
Brandon Edwards had 33 points and 19 rebounds to lead Texas-Arlington to an 87-86 double overtime victory at Troy on Thursday night.
Hunter Williams scored 24 points as Troy hammered Louisiana-Monroe hard in the first half and coasted through the second en route to a 61-46 victory on Saturday night.
Hunter Williams hit a career-high seven 3-pointers and scored a career-best 26 points for the second time this season as Troy defeated in-state rival South Alabama 79-74 on Thursday night.
Fordham coach Tom Pecora isn't about to listen to excuses for his team's rough start in Atlantic-10 play.
The state fire marshal's office has arrested a former University of Southern Maine student in connection with a dorm fire on the Gorham campus in 2012.
The defending champion won the first seven games of Friday's match, then actually fell down a break early in the second set, before quickly regaining it on the way to a 6-0, 6-3 victory over fifth-seeded Li Na.