- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Williams Items
Travelling down the same tracks as the pre-automobile original, the Grand Canyon Railway is like a two-hour trip through history, a scenic, informative and entertaining ride from an historic Route 66 town to one of world's greatest natural wonders.
Authorities say a southern Indiana teen has been hospitalized after suffering a seizure when an all-terrain vehicle ran over him.
A former Selma High School teacher has pleaded guilty to a felony charge of having sex with a teen student, a case that helped put a spotlight on the troubled Selma city school system.
A large explosion rocked a natural gas processing plant on the Washington-Oregon border Monday, injuring five workers, causing about 400 people to evacuate from nearby farms and homes, and emitting a mushroom cloud of black smoke that was visible for more than a mile.
Before his mother became the model for Blanche DuBois of "A Streetcar Named Desire" and his sister the inspiration for Laura Wingfield of "The Glass Menagerie," Tennessee Williams drew upon a college girlfriend - if only in name - to tell a story of desire, drunkenness and regret.
Brandon Edwards had 33 points and 19 rebounds to lead Texas-Arlington to an 87-86 double overtime victory at Troy on Thursday night.
Hunter Williams scored 24 points as Troy hammered Louisiana-Monroe hard in the first half and coasted through the second en route to a 61-46 victory on Saturday night.
Hunter Williams hit a career-high seven 3-pointers and scored a career-best 26 points for the second time this season as Troy defeated in-state rival South Alabama 79-74 on Thursday night.
Fordham coach Tom Pecora isn't about to listen to excuses for his team's rough start in Atlantic-10 play.