- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Williams Items
Speaking publicly for the first time since his conviction, Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell insisted that he is "spiritually innocent," despite being found guilty of snipping the necks of babies born alive during abortion procedures.
The defending champion won the first seven games of Friday's match, then actually fell down a break early in the second set, before quickly regaining it on the way to a 6-0, 6-3 victory over fifth-seeded Li Na.
Formula One for decades has been all about the cars and drivers. This year, pit crews are finally getting their due.
Esther Williams, the swimming champion-turned-actress who starred in glittering and aquatic Technicolor musicals of the 1940s and 1950s, has died. She was 91.
The James Bond adventure "Skyfall" and the fantasy series "Game of Thrones" have picked up prizes for best stunt work from the Screen Actors Guild.
It's a virtual law, maybe even a commandment, of all literature classes: Write what you know. Don't forget to write what you know. Playwright Quiara Alegria Hudes agrees _ up to a point.
Comedian Katt Williams has been arrested in Northern California on a felony warrant related to a police chase.
Entering this season, the Redskins' offensive line wasn't known for performing in beautiful harmony with precise choreography like "The Five Heartbeats."
Given all of the setbacks Serena Williams shrugged aside over the years — on tennis courts and, more daunting, away from them — she probably shouldn't have been worried when she stood two points from losing the U.S. Open final.