- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Williams Items
Hunter Williams scored 19 points, hitting 5 of 9 3-point attempts, to lead Troy to a convincing 72-50 victory over Texas State Saturday night.
Brandon Edwards had 33 points and 19 rebounds to lead Texas-Arlington to an 87-86 double overtime victory at Troy on Thursday night.
Tyrell Williams had 11 points, 16 rebounds and five blocks as Miami Norland pulled away late to defeat Lake Minneola, 60-44, in the Florida Class 6A boys state championship game on Saturday.
Hunter Williams scored 24 points as Troy hammered Louisiana-Monroe hard in the first half and coasted through the second en route to a 61-46 victory on Saturday night.
Ben Dillard scored 18 points and hit two late free throws to help Arkansas-Little Rock hold off Troy 62-55 on Thursday night.
Caleb White scored 21 points as East Carolina upended Louisiana Tech 75-68 on Thursday, ending the Bulldogs four-game winning streak and knocking them out of a tie for the Conference USA lead.
Hunter Williams hit a career-high seven 3-pointers and scored a career-best 26 points for the second time this season as Troy defeated in-state rival South Alabama 79-74 on Thursday night.
A $200 leather jacket, an $18,000 Caribbean vacation rental, $350 in hunting gear — just a few of the valuable things given to the governor of Virginia in recent years.
Fordham coach Tom Pecora isn't about to listen to excuses for his team's rough start in Atlantic-10 play.