- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Willie E. Gary
The medical examiner who gave weak courtroom testimony about his autopsy of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin has been fired, and his attorney says a discrimination lawsuit is pending.
Rock and roll legend Chubby Checker is twisting mad over a software application that allowed women to estimate the size of a man's penis based on his shoe size.
"We're going straight to the source," said Gary.
"He's hurt," said Checker's attorney Willie Gary. "He worked hard to build his name and reputation over the years."