- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Willie L. Pelote Sr.
Obamacare is too conservative. The government needs to replace private insurance companies in a complete takeover of health care. That’s the system California’s union leaders are pressuring Democrats to create, now that they enjoy supermajorities in both chambers of the Legislature.
Mr. Pelote said the key to generating revenue is increasing taxes on corporations and luxury purchases.
“Huge corporations in this state … they get every kind of massive write-off you can imagine," Mr. Pelote said.