- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Willie Roaf Items
Pine Bluff native Willie Roaf is among 14 football players and two coaches elected to the National Football Foundation & College Hall of Fame.
Willie Roaf was in an unfamiliar role _ the center of attention in front of a large crowd, being singled out for something good.
Curtis Martin has gone from the mean streets of Pittsburgh to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Three of the NFL's top 10 career rushers and one of its most dynamic cornerbacks lead a star-studded group of candidates for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Running backs Curtis Martin, Jerome Bettis and Marshall Faulk and cornerback Deion Sanders are among 15 finalists announced Sunday for the Pro Football Hall of Fame's class of 2011.