- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Willie Smith Items
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 34-10 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Willie Smith has had quite an introduction to the NFL. The Washington Redskins' undrafted rookie left tackle has faced New England's Andre Carter and the New York Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul in his first two games. Those two defensive ends have combined for 23.5 sacks this season.
In the minutes leading up to the Redskins' kickoff against the New England Patriots on Sunday, right tackle Jammal Brown's day ended before it even began.
Willie Smith has been on the Washington Redskins' 53-man roster since final cuts Labor Day weekend, though you'd never know it from watching their games.
The Washington Redskins' injury-riddled offensive line might be reshuffled again for Sunday's game against the Dallas Cowboys because of the latest round of injuries. Undrafted rookie Willie Smith might start in place of injured right tackle Jammal Brown (left groin) and backup Sean Locklear (ankle).
Willie Smith didn't dwell on how all 32 NFL teams snubbed him in last April's draft. Chris Neild didn't care that he was the penultimate player selected out of 254 league-wide.