- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Willie Sutton
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell could give lessons in economics to Willie Sutton, the famous bank robber who, when a psychologist asked him why he robbed banks, famously replied, “Because that’s where the money is.”
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell could give lessons in economics to Willie Sutton, the famous bank robber who, when a psychologist asked him why he robbed banks, famously replied, "Because that's where the money is." But bank robbery is work; the easy money is in the pockets of taxpayers. After pretending to target only millionaires and "the rich" for new taxes, politicians such as Mr. McDonnell are going after the middle class.