- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Willie Wood
"Those three weeks were kind of life-changing for me," Wood said. "It definitely was a career-changing month and a half. Having to Monday qualify and not know what your schedule is going to be for the week is stressful. It changed my schedule immensely. It's nice to be able to set a schedule. There's no cut, so you know you're leaving on Sunday. That's nice, and I'm hoping it lasts a long time."
"I went to a Wendy's drive-thru for dinner," Wood said, recalling the aftermath of his triumph a year ago at the Dick's Sporting Goods Open after making the field as an open qualifier. "That was exciting."