- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - willow
A Benton County resident's quest to retrieve a pet husky who ran off one snowy night in January - and now is blamed in an attack on several Purdue University calves - has gotten her nowhere.
Being a single mom is tough. Just ask 21-year-old Bristol Palin.
"We'll be producing a number of films," he said.
She said Palin has taken a "celebrity" route of sorts, anyway, as she also makes political endorsements and statements _ and the high-profile engagement announcement is in line with that.