- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
Latest Wilson Chandler Items
Did you see that shot?
Nuggets executive Masai Ujiri keeps tinkering with the roster as the playoffs draw near, trying to find just the right mix for coach George Karl.
Players like Carmelo Anthony don't come cheap, and many times they don't come around at all.
The New York Knicks finally landed Carmelo Anthony, ending a trade saga and their quest for a second superstar with one blockbuster deal.
The New York Knicks have acquired Carmelo Anthony from Denver in a three-team trade.
The New York Knicks were searching for a second superstar when Carmelo Anthony became available.
While the Nets remain confident about acquiring Carmelo Anthony, a person familiar with the trade talks says New Jersey is interested in acquiring some former Knicks if the Denver Nuggets decide to ship Anthony to New York.
The Knicks have agreed to a trade with the Denver Nuggets for Carmelo Anthony, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press on Monday night.
Amare Stoudemire scored 24 of his 30 points in the second half, Wilson Chandler made the tiebreaking 3-pointer with 30 seconds left, and the New York Knicks beat the Denver Nuggets 129-125 on Sunday for their first eight-game winning streak in 16 years.