- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Wilson High School
Woodrow Wilson High School's football team was disqualified from this week's Turkey Bowl after D.C. school officials learned that one of the players lives in Maryland.
I am a student at American University. On a recent visit to Ballou Senior High School in Southeast Washington as part of a project addressing education reform, it became apparent that the poorest public high school in Washington was last in line for improvement.